These people tend to be more concerned with their number of followers/friends than most, and are constantly checking theirs and others online stats. They tend to avoid deep conversations.
• Sense of self is built on what he or she has, owns, and has attached to him or herself — both material and symbolic.
• Identifies through status and status signs and values — and is sensitive to their social significance and to their effect in attracting interest.
• May enjoy accumulating symbolic tokens (including online merit badges, smilies, gifts, etc) as status symbols and signs of success and popularity.
• May or may not compete with others (friends, strangers, or general audience) for social rank, but is motivated by status he or she does.
• Believes that visible accomplishments make a good impression and are sociallyrecognized and validated.
• Relationships can be understood in terms of exchange, trade, collecting, and taking possession of things and signs.
• Helps to invest online signs that can be counted and measured with social value; is important to rivalries, economies, and exchange cultures online.
Interests and Behavior:
Rank is relative; Status is social; Position can be counted.
• Pursues ways of supplementing his or her online stats.
• Checks own stats as well as leaderboards.
• Compares own stats to those of others.
• Accumulates friends, symbolic tokens, and other social status symbols.
• Is important to making the social count online.
• May tend to avoid the deep and involved chats and conversations that matter more to relational types.
• Yelp elite
• “Celebrities members on Twitter, any online community, etc
(Source: Adrian Chan, Gravity7)